Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Beginners Quilting Class Comes to an End

I sewed all of the binding on my first quilt in class last night. It was the last night of the beginners quilt class I've been taking. The only thing left to do is to hand stitch the binding on the back. The instructor told me to take my time doing that and to enjoy the process. After all of the work I've put into this thing, I sure will!

Today I put about ten more stitches in that Strength cross-stitch pattern I've been working on--that one with the itsy bitsy teensy weensy stitches?! The one I wrote about and started back in September 07?! I could only do about ten stitches because I got nauseous from straining to see where to put the needle. Seriously.

If you do a lot of reading, I recommend checking out Paperback Swap.com. I just learned about it today from Sister Diane. I haven't used it yet myself but I think I will be giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment