Monday, January 28, 2008

Buns of Steel

You can't tell because I am so far away but this is a picture of me cross country skiing this past Saturday for the first time in at least 20 years. Because I am so brilliant, I did not stretch before taking on this activity. The following day it felt like I can imagine it would feel if you did a Buns of Steel video 100 times in a row -- without stretching first. Girls, I highly doubt there is a better way to tighten your buns than by cross country skiing. What a workout. I was sweating the whole time. It was a blast. If you are in the area, I highly recommend the Iola Winter Sports Club Nordic Center for cross country skiing. The people were very helpful in getting me set up with the right equipment and everybody there was smiling. The trails are very nice too.

OK I have been neglecting my crafts this past week but I need to kick it in gear this week because I have due dates. I need to have some cool things created for this Friday night for a Stampin' Up! gathering I am going to. We are doing a Shoe Box Swap and for that I'll need to create anything but a card. They call it a shoe box swap because you need to prepare enough supplies for everyone attending to make your project and everybody puts their supplies in some sort of box or basket so they are easily passed around the table. I also need to create a card for a card swap using any of the new Stampin' Up! stamps. I spent some time this evening looking for ideas and I have a few in mind. I will need to get busy with this stuff because Friday will be here before I know it!

1 comment:

  1. I think you look like you're flying down the hill, and thus, an expert:)

    Who did you go with? Who snapped the picture?

    ReplyDelete