Sunday, May 20, 2007

Graduation Day

(Left to right: My sister, Sara, brother Matt, me)
My "little" brother graduated from college today. I am very proud of him. He had a lot of major life changes during his time in college like losing both of our parents a couple years apart, unexpectedly at very young ages. I am excited for him because he will be travelling to Europe for a month and I am looking forward to what is next for him when he returns.

I took a craft project to the graduation ceremony to work on while waiting for Matt to get his diploma (his last name begins with a "Z" and he was the 5th to the last person called up). I embroidered some flowers on Lydia's shorts.



We also had some friends graduate from college today and I made this frame for them this morning:
I registered today for a 1/2 marathon in the Madison Marathon next weekend (route). Will let you all know what my time ends up being. I ran 10+ miles yesterday and today was my rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment