Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Swimming in February in Wisconsin

My sister and I took our girls to the Wisconsin Dells last weekend for some fun at the Kalahari indoor waterpark. We live in Wisconsin so indoor is the best option this time of year unless you are a freak. Laurel, all of two years old, was brave and had no fear. I was probably the one most afraid on some of the slides I tried. It was nice to play and relax. As if I didn't have enough to do at work, I was offered a project that I could not pass up and it's in addition to my already full schedule thus the reason why I haven't posted in over a week. I feel like I have drain bamage from all the thinking. I would like to get to the quilt store this week to pick up the block of the month and I am looking forward to working on it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment