Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy 40th Birthday!

My husband has a Valentine's b-day. I think it's pretty neat to have one of those but quite honestly I always get jipped. My husband is one that doesn't multitask very well and therefore celebrating two different things on the same day is out of the question. So in the end, Lydia shares her chocolates with me.

Ken turned the big 4-0 today. He says he doesn't feel older. Interestingly enough to me, I do feel older. The fact that my husband is 40 makes me feel like I am not a kid anymore. We celebrated by going to the WheelHouse for some Pizza with my sister and her family. We are going to Cedar Creek Lodge for the day on Saturday to do some more celebrating and playing at the indoor water park.

So, the girlfriend I ran the Portland marathon with in October tells me she joined the Portland Fit to train for the Portland marathon again. Now she has me thinking I need to do another marathon. I had a feeling this would happen. The first one was just to prove to myself I could finish. The second one would be to confirm I really finished the first one because I still don't believe we did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment