Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Purple Scarf is Done!

This afternoon while we were waiting for my niece to arrive Lydia helped me finish up the fringe on her scarf. She was happy to receive it and even commented that it will go really well with her lavender coat (gee, who-da-thunk?) and I am glad to finally be done with it! I started the darn thing in September. In the meantime, Lydia recently mentioned to my grandma that she would like a pair of blue mittens to match the hat she had made her. A few days later grandma had the mittens knitted along with a very long scarf to match! :-)

This is one of the projects I made last night when I got together with the girls. Thanks to Natalie for bringing such a cool project. I love this design. It opens up like so...
Natalie is soooo talented. I love the work she does. Because of this project and another card she brought, I have some ideas swirling in my head for this month's pink and brown card swap. I also now want to get a Cuttlebug for embossing. I used Natalie's last night for this project and I love it. I have a Sizzix that I am going to sell on eBay.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky,
    You make such cool stuff. I love the card and the scarf. Working full time where do find the time to do all this? I have time for almost nothing.
    Hopefully we can get together soon.
    Talk to you later. Have a great week.
    ..Shannon

    ReplyDelete