Saturday, September 26, 2009

40th Annual Art in the Park & Dozynki Festival


We attended the 40th annual Art in the Park last weekend.  Lydia's favorite this year once again was painting the cardboard boxes.  I think for Christmas I will get her a bunch of boxes and some new paints.  :-)


We each went home with some goodies.  Lydia got a poncho and this cute little dog.  He is so well made.  His legs and tail move 360 degrees.  I bought a necklace made by Wired Wimzy(?)....ugggh, I should have gotten her business card because I love her work.  I'd buy more.  Maybe Dawn knows where I can find her?

The Dozynki Festival was going on the same day so we walked through that.  Lydia picked out a punkin at the Farmer's Market.  I love the Farmer's Market and wish I could get over there more often during the summer to get fresh veggies.  It's on the other side of town though and I'm not the best planner-aheader.

Yesterday I started to decorate the house for fall.  I LOVE this time of the year in Wisconsin so much.  Such a pretty time of year.  Lydia and I are going to do some halloween crafting today.  Going to look for some bat templates for my Wishblade.

No comments:

Post a Comment