Friday, April 18, 2008

Speed Queen to the Rescue

Warm Fuzzies by Betz White arrived today. So many CUTE projects in this book! After I read the section on how to felt wool sweaters, I hurried to my closet to see what I could find to felt. I found one 100% wool sweater that would never fit me in my life time since my husband already started the felting process on it! I would have continued with a second attempt to felt it but by quite a coincidence, my dryer broke today! I discovered this when I was about to put the second load of clothes in the dryer and found the first load was still wet and cold. Both loads ended up in the Speed Queens at the laundromat. We are heading to Madison tomorrow to visit my brother and we will be doing some rummage saling so I will be on the lookout for more wool sweaters--brightly colored ones for the cupcakes I plan to make from this book. I can hardly wait to make them, they are so cute and yummy looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment