Saturday, November 17, 2007

Book No. 4

These books are so much fun to make. I have one more from the kit left to do and then I will design one of my own.

My favorite Holiday Peppermint coffee that only comes out at Christmas time is in the grocery stores now (Candy Cane is my favorite). I'm having a cup right now and it makes me feel Christmasy. Speaking of Christmas, we are going to do some Christmas shopping today. This is an early start for us but I would prefer we start even earlier. As Dave Ramsey says, Christmas is the same time every year! Meaning it's pretty easy to plan for it throughout the year but I always think I have time to get to it later and then I am rushing or worried I won't find the right gifts. My family asked for a wish list this year so I have started one at Etsy (my Etsy Wish List). If you have been asked for a wish list, you might consider the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment