Monday, November 12, 2007

Back from the Scrapbooking Retreat

I went on a scrapbooking retreat this past weekend with my friends Dawn and Sarah. This year at the retreat they had a special guest, Tricia Morris from Club Scrap. She is a fantastic teacher, I cannot even tell you! She supplied us with so many cool products and taught us how to bind books! The picture above is a hand bound book I made! I bought a kit to make 4 more...
Club Scrap has a monthly club and the kit each month comes in a Pizza Box (a.k.a. PB). What a neat idea.

We also made a technique book. This is a picture of a duo print that we made:Tricia is very inspiring and I would recommend any retreat she is teaching at. It was much more than a scrapbooking weekend which was very exciting for me because while I do want to do some scrapbooking, I am am even more interested in doing altered art projects and things like book binding.

I got a chance to visit a little with Tricia and learned that she and her husband are runners so we were able to chat about 1/2 and full marathons. She is such a neat lady. I am very inspired by her.

On top of all that, I scrapped 2 7x7 albums and got to spend time with two great girls. It was a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment