Friday, October 31, 2008

Anything wrong with this picture?

Lydia's off from school today and it's a beautiful day outside so I decided to take her with me for a run on the trail down by the river near our house. Threw her bike in the back of the truck; her helmet, nano, water bottle, and jacket followed. Grabbed my water bottles and waist belt for them, heart rate monitor and watch, ipod, and my green tennis shoes from our shoe box and threw that all in the truck too and then we were finally off. Parked at the head of the trail and put my right shoe on. All is well with my life. Put my toes in the left shoe. Notice anything wrong with this picture??? I considered driving back home for the left shoe for about 3 seconds but with all I wanted to get done today, said screw it and ran 5 miles wearing 2 right shoes. Not the most comfortable run I've ever had. We passed about 6 people on the trail at different times and nobody noticed. They were probably distracted by Lydia's whining about her ear buds not staying in her ears. It sure was a beautiful run though.

3 comments:

  1. OMG this is the funniest thing I've seen in a while! good for you for sticking it out! I'm proud you didn't drive back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaa you crack me up! Coffee was great yesterday!

    ReplyDelete