Friday, March 28, 2008

What a Ride!

Front row (left to right): Lydia, Me
Second row: Ken


While at Disneyland we rode Space Mountain three times. It was our favorite ride with California Screamin' a close second. I am framing this picture and plan to hang it somewhere in our house because it captures how much fun this vacation was. The week we spent in California was wonderful and I hope to go back again next year.

I worked on a 7x7 scrapbook this evening for Lydia (that I started in the fall). It captures a sprinkling of the fun times and special moments we had together, starting off with her kindergarten graduation going through the summer and ending up with her first day of first grade. I just have some journaling left to do on a handful of pages. I would like to do more of these because Lydia absolutely loves to look at the albums I have made for her.

If things go as planned, I should be a busy crafter tomorrow. It is nearly April and so that means I need to finish my March block of the month and pick up the April Block. I would also like to get started on the baby blanket I mentioned a couple posts back because the baby shower is not far off now. While it was very nice to get away for a vacation, I am looking forward to getting back to my craft projects.

4 comments:

  1. I love the look on Lydia's face! She looks like she's having SO much fun! Good to see you back on your blog. Thanks for the comment on Jim's "Meatloaf" blog. He is funny, isn't he?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture! You all look so HAPPY!

    Really miss you guys. Hope to talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, who's the guy behind Ken by the way? Were you guys hanging out with him at all? LOL

    ReplyDelete