Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Plants are Singing

4 days off in a row means time to catch up on some things that were getting neglected. Our plants are looking much better (I imagine them thanking us and singing happy songs) as is my office which was in desperate need of a filing cabinet and now has one. Even all of my paperwork is in it, within alphabetized file folders!

Today will go by too fast so I need to be choosy about what I will do. I took a day off from running yesterday because most of my joints ached. My body takes quite a pounding from all of the running I do and I would hope that is all it is. I don't think I can blame the running for sore thumb joints though?

Men of a Certain Age premieres on TNT on December 7 at 9pm Central. I really do not watch very much television but the previews for this look really good. It stars Ray Romano whose comedy Everybody Loves Raymond is based on. It's very rare I get excited about a TV show but I am looking forward to watching this one.

Tomorrow is the deadline to register for the 10 mile Frost Bite. I will be running this one for the first time this year. We don't have any snow yet and it would be kind of pretty if we had some for this run.

I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment