Thursday, March 19, 2009

Indian Drivers are Crazy!




Since I posted last, Bows and I have been to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Oxford. We are now in Hyderabad, India. So far I have been very entertained with my drives in a cab to and from work each day. The approach to driving here is completely chaotic. It's just crazy. I almost had 4 heart attacks in the cab today. Horns are used as signals, constantly. Everybody drives every which way, pulling out in front of each other, coming within inches of smashing each other, yet I haven't seen one accident yet. I can't put anything into words that would describe the chaos. It's amazing.


In Hyderabad I've learned that this city is well known for it's Pearls. I would like to go shopping for some. I'm also told by several Indians that the food in India is spiciest in Hyderabad. They have one mixture of ingredient they use and it's call gun powder. I like Mexican food and that is spicy but I can't hardly eat the Indian food here. I cough after each bite.

I taught my first 8 hour class today and it went well considering it was my first presentation to a large group of people in a looonnng time.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Stonehenge is amazing! What did you think? Pretty cool place huh?

    ReplyDelete