Wednesday, July 11, 2007

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!

My crafting pal lost her second front tooth while having breakfast this morning. It's under her pillow right now, waiting for the tooth fairy.

We celebrated her 6th birthday on Monday with friends and family. My very crafty friend, Dawn, made this apron for her (the day of the party)! She also gave her the Silly Snacks cookbook Lydia is holding. Just the cutest things.


Lydia and I beaded some bracelets this evening. She made 4 while I made 1! She is really interested in crafting and I am thrilled about that.
My friend who inspired me to run a marathon this year is here in WI visiting from Portland, OR, and after visiting with her this past week I've regained the enthusiasm I had earlier for a 26.2 mile run. It wained a bit after finishing a 1/2 marathon and wondering if I could do two of those back to back. I'll be registering very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment